NDC - The Duel City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Dark City of Duels. Join the Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Good to know column.
Stay active, if you can't be here commonly we kindly request you to leave. Invite anyone you know to this site who plays yu gi oh.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 am

BASIC RULES AND HOW THIS ACADEMY WORKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glacier Blader
Admin
Admin
Glacier Blader

Bewertungssystem : 7
Date of Signing In : 2013-01-06

BASIC RULES AND HOW THIS ACADEMY WORKS Empty
PostSubject: BASIC RULES AND HOW THIS ACADEMY WORKS   BASIC RULES AND HOW THIS ACADEMY WORKS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

As you all seen we have a lot of new arrivals and some of you don't know how this thing works so let me explain
on the left side you have a welcome massage be sure to read it --then still on the left side you have latest topics here you have topics and postst that have recently been posted in and by who was the latest post posted so i don't wanna type now rules of posting so here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need any more help contact me via private massage or when i'm online on dn account name : Glacier Blader.

Thank you for your time and hope you stay here as long as you can and again i'm repeating invite anyone you know who plays yu gi oh to come here.
Back to top Go down

BASIC RULES AND HOW THIS ACADEMY WORKS
Page 1 of 1