NDC - The Duel City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Dark City of Duels. Join the Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Good to know column.
Stay active, if you can't be here commonly we kindly request you to leave. Invite anyone you know to this site who plays yu gi oh.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 am

New Shadow Duels !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glacier Blader
Admin
Admin
Glacier Blader

Bewertungssystem : 7
Date of Signing In : 2013-01-06

New Shadow Duels !!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:39 am

Okay i figured a new way of thinks for challanges this will be a place where you can challange anyone in the academy
of course if that someone accepts the challange then you duel best 2/3 then who wins gets a shadow token for 3 you can remove shadow tokens and you can buy things below you want on the academy.

1.: 3 shadow tokens - any deck from any deck shop (this is stupid because we don't have more that 2 shops)
2. 5 shadow tokens - you could duel a dorm up duel in which you challange any student in a dorm higher than you 2/3.
3. 7 shadow tokens - you can take up a test of becoming a tester
4. 15 shadow tokens - you can challange any of moderators and maybe become a mod
5. 20 shadow tokens - beat one of the admins to become an admin

Last edited by Glacier Blader on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evilpath
Obelisk blue student
Obelisk blue student

Bewertungssystem : 0
Date of Signing In : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 pm

I don't really like this idea, because you said ANYTHING. Anything could be literally anything, from dorm upgrade, to being a tester, to mod, to admin, to OWNER even. (Yes I exaggerated) Make them instead be like Chucky Cheese's tickets, able to get certain rewards depending on the number you have. Like DP jackpots or certain privelages, or a chance to get into the White Dorm (Chance meaning you have to beat a current member in two matches out of three. Yes I mean matches, so there will be at least 4 and up to 9 total duels)
Back to top Go down
Glacier Blader
Admin
Admin
Glacier Blader

PostSubject: Re: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

no no
you didn't get me this is not a tourney and yea i'll fix it up
Back to top Go down
N
Admin
Admin
N

Bewertungssystem : 0
Date of Signing In : 2013-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 am

Umm
your rewards are to much
For now we lack at testers so no need to do that people just need to pm admins and we decide are they up for the job.And No way that someone becomes an admin just like that.Admins must be active and We have 3 admins and 50 users withch is good but no more admins needed also people can just Pm raven for mod possitions
Back to top Go down
Glacier Blader
Admin
Admin
Glacier Blader

PostSubject: Re: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 am

lol first of all you have to win 20 MATCHES for admin so i guess we can all become mods just pm raven huh lol
pls look what are you talking about
and second of all you have to beat an admin or moderator when you collect your tokens and for tester you have to past the test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shadow Duels !!!!   New Shadow Duels !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shadow Duels !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NDC - The Duel City  :: City Part - Academy :: NDC Duel Arena-
Jump to: